Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Charisma baby yeah....

Happy Tuesday yall,

I had a great three day weekend and I'm feeling very rejuvenated.  I happened to take a quiz in "Oprah magazine" on my charisma quotient and was surprised to find I scored off the charts.  According to this quiz only 5% of the population scores in the same range.  The question now is do I use this knowledge for good or for evil.....  wahhhh haaaaaa haaaaaaa haaaaaa (evil laugh effect)

Definition of CHARISMA Merriam-Webster

1: a personal magic of leadership arousing special popular loyalty or enthusiasm for a public figure (as a political leader)

2: a special magnetic charm or appeal


Sounds pretty good to me unfortch...  it has a dark side.

  "Charisma on its own is not evil and does not necessarily breed a cult leader. Charisma is, however, a powerful and awesome attribute found in many cult leaders who use it in ways that are both self-serving and destructive to others" http://www.anandaawareness.com/cult_leaders.html
 

Finally neither here or there if you google image Charisma you get this....

No comments: